They're more "guidelines" than rules. We like to have fun here, but here is a general overview of the rules.
- Please do not add Patreon-specific information/images onto the Wiki!!! If you want to dig deeper into lore, consider supporting The Penumbra Podcast on Patreon!
- Please refrain from vandalizing pages.
- Please do not put opinions in the articles.
- No edit warring. If you have a problem with someone's edits, please discuss it with them.
- Do your best to use proper spelling and grammar when editing.
- If you are unsure if something should be added to the wiki, post it in the comments first, and let the community decide, or ask an admin/mod.
- It is okay to leave a skeleton of a page for others to edit! As long as you put in a little more than a sentence or two.
- Abusive (racist, homophobic, transphobic, sexist, etc) behavior is not tolerated. Depending on the user's behavior, a warning will first be issued. If the behavior persists, the user will be banned.
Due to the fact that this is a wiki for a podcast, we will allow user-submitted artworks as images. However, there are a few guidelines that need to be followed.
- If you are not the artist, please ask the artist for permission first before uploading the art.
- Please credit the artist with a link to their website/social media.
- Please do not spam the wiki with your artwork. We know how important it is to share your artwork with the world--however, social media is the place to do that, not a fan wiki. Use your best judgement for this--two or three pieces of artwork is fine.